We are Hedcor Inc., the largest developer of run-of-river hydro-power plants in the country. We are offering professional and personal growth to individuals who are driven to lead, driven to excel and driven to serve in our dynamic industry.
- Good Scholastics Records
- Proficient in verbal and written communications skills
- Physically Fit
Define your career. Live your infinite possibilities. Join the Hedcor Team!
Be Driven to Lead as:
CIVIL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Will report to maintenance Supervisor and will be responsible for the proper execution of planned and unplanned activities for Civil maintenance activities.
- 2 years experience in horizontal construction
- Preferably a Licensed Civil Engineer
Will report to the maintenance Manager and will be responsible for the overall monitoring and control of maintenance activities and maintenance budget of Hedcor Sibulan and Tudaya Grids.
- 5 years experience in the operation and maintenance of hydropower plant
- Preferably a licensed Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, or Civil Engineer
- Should have experience in handling/leading people
Be Driven to Excel as:
Will report to the Grid Manager and will be responsible for effectively managing the maintenance of the generation assets, maximize revenue from the generation, minimize generation losses; minimize maintenance costs and therefore maintaining industry standard availability and reliability plant factors.
- At least 7 years experience in related work
- Must be licensed Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
Will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the implementation and proper execution of plant operations.
- Must be a licensed Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Must have at least 5 years experience in related work
Will report to the AVP for Admin support Services Division and will be responsible for the evaluation of canvassed data, preparation of necessary documents, and coordination with suppliers regarding the procurement of goods and services in conformance to the specifications set by the requisitioner.
- With at least 5 years experience as a Buyer
- Preferably licensed engineer
- Preferably with experience in importation process and handling of customs related matters
The position is responsible for implementing the facets in human resources such as Attraction (Executive Recruitment, Attraction Strategies, Tools on Assessment, Manpower Planning Consolidation Strategies, Metrics), Optimization Development (Performance Management, Executive Development Management, Succession Planning, Career Pathing) and retention (Culture Building, Compensation and Benefits Planning and HR Policies) for HEDCOR (Mindanao). The position is responsible for reviewing the HR Process of Hedcor to align implementation of people practices based on AP Gen directives.
- At least 10 years in Human Resource Management
- Must have experience in all HR facets
- Bachelor's/College degree in BS Psychology, Behavioral science, Industrial Engineering, or any related course.
Will report to the HRQ Supervisor and will assist in the preparation of the Training Plan, will coordinate and monitor training and seminars for continuing development of multiple skills, will initiate semi-annual performance evaluation by coordinating with team leaders; and will do related job.
- Bachelor's degree required or higher
- Preferably with related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Presentation softwares
- Can present training programs
Interested Applicants are requested to e-mail their resume with 2x2 (white background ID Photo), a copy of their Transcript of Records, and copy of their Social Security number at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 30, 2013.. You are also welcome to visit us and submit your documents personally at Dana Corporate Office, 1 Ladislawa, Ladislawa Avenue, Buhangin Davao City.
Qualified Applicants to start Immediately!
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply. Previous Applicant need not to apply.