The Humanitarian Response Consortium (HRC) a partner of Oxfam urgently needs staff to fill in the following vacancies for its Typhoon Pablo Emergency Response in Compostela Valley and Davao Oriental:
1.) Public Health Engineers/Public Health Promotion Officers
- To provide technical support to the water, sanitation and hygiene promotion activity requirements of the emergency response and contribute to the achievement of HRC response goals and plans
2.) Emergency Food Security and Livelihoods Officers
- To facilitate immediate recovery of livelihoods of beneficiaries, adopting an empowering approach to working with communities and contributing to achievement of HRC response goals and plans, ensuring that the programmed is implemented in a cost effective, consultative, participate and gender sensitive way.
3.) Shelter Officer
- To facilitate beneficiaries access to quality, safe and secure temporary shelters, adopting an empowering approach to working with communities and contributing to the achievement of HRC response goals and plans.
4.) Camp Management Officer
- To ensure that the rights of the IDPs are protected, adopting an emergency response approach to working with beneficiaries and stakeholders, contributing to the achievement of HRC response goals and plans
5.) Distribution Officers
- To ensure smooth and efficient delivery of non food items, materials, equipments and others to the affected communities and beneficiaries.
How to Apply:
Interested Applicants who are available for immediate deployment are encourage to send CVs to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org